Glasroc® H is made with Glass Reinforced Gypsum (GRG) technology using pre-coated glass mats on the plasterboard surface instead of the usual paper liners. This provides outstanding performance as a tile backing and wet areas board in high moisture and humidity environments such as bathrooms and swimming pool halls.
- High resistance to moisture and humidity with added mould protection
- Total water absorption of <5% in accordance with BS EN 15283-1
- Surface water absorption <180g/m2 in accordance to BS EN 520
- Mean water vapour resistance = 0.318m2.h.Pa/mg in accordance to BS EN 12572
- Water vapour diffusion resistance = 18μ in accordance to BS EN 12572
- Superb fire resistance performance with Euroclass A1 reaction to fire in accordance to BS EN 13501-1
- Surface water absorption < 180g/m2 in accordance to BS EN 520
- Mean water vapour resistance of 0.318m2.h.Pa/mg in accorfance to BS EN 12572
- Water vapour diffusion resistance of 18µ in accordance to BS EN 12572
Glasroc® H is ideally used in high moisture areas such as shower enclosures, bathrooms, and swimming pool halls that have controlled environments with ventilation and other applications where there is likely to be moisture or high humidity present. However, Glasroc® H is not suitable for areas that are subjected to prolonged immersion such as shower bases or inside swimming pools. They are also not suitable for use in temperatures above 49°C but can be subjected to freezing conditions without any risk of damage.
Light-blue coloured pre-coated glass mat
TECHNICAL INFORMATION Product matrix
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Edge type|
|Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400||Edge typeRecessed edge|
|Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1220||Length (mm)2440||Edge typeRecessed edge|