This non-paper faced board is free from cellulose content and therefore has an inherent resistance to mould growth, is perfect for wet areas and high humidity environments.
Glasroc® X is an ideal substrate for ETHICS (External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems) or Direct Render application (also known as Direct Apply Systems). This high-performance board is designed for areas requiring high protection against water, especially for exterior applications.
The perfect solution for exterior ceilings, external walls, and facade cladding systems.
- Glass fibre reinforced gypsum core contains water-repellent additives for moisture and mould resistance
- Total water absorption of ≤5% (H1) and surface water absorption of <45g/m2 in accordance with BS EN 520
- Glass mat surface improves exposure to outdoor conditions with no additional covering for up to 12 months
- Acrylic finish on the surface is resistant to humidity and UV rays
- Vapour diffusion of 18.2µ
- 10/10 score (no mould) for mould resistance in accordance to ASTM D3273
Glasroc® X is designed for application as a wallcovering in high humidity areas (eg. swimming pool areas, showers, industrial kitchens). It is specially created for outdoor applications on roofs and facades as a sublayer before covering with a final upper layer, or as part of an indoor layer exposed to a protection chamber or air chamber.
As a wall lining to curved surfaces such as arches and columns with a minimum bending radius of 1.5m.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION Product matrix
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Edge type|
|Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400||Edge typeRecessed edge|
|Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400||Edge typeSquare edge|
|Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)3000||Edge typeRecessed edge|
|Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)3000||Edge typeSquare edge|