Weberfill Epoxy Grout
Tested and conform to requirements of BS 5980 : 1980 (for Resistance to Mould Growth). Manufactured to stringent Internal Quality Assurance System, conforming to ISO 9001 : 2008.
Weberfill epoxy grout is specially formulated for grouting or pointing joints between ceramic walls & floor tiles, vitrified homogeneous tiles, porcelain tiles, mosaics, quarry tiles, terracotta, marbles, granites, slates, terrazzo, brick veneer, decorative stones etc. Suitable for use at wall or floor, dry or wet, interior or exterior areas including swimming pools.
Recommended for use in commercial, industrial and domestic location, where chemical resistance & maintenance of hygiene and bacteriological sterility are important e.g. hospitals, food factories, abattoirs, breweries, creameries, chemical plant, food preparation areas (kitchen), laboratories, battery filling room, spa pool, thermal pool, worktops etc. Recommended for installation subjected to steam cleaning.
About this product
- Colour pigments in coloured grouts and the grout itself may stain or discolour certain tiles or natural stone slabs; therefore a trial should be conducted to determine ease of cleaning and compatibility, before actual application commences.
- To minimize wastage & cleaning, work grout along and into joints. Avoid spreading throughout tile surface. Apply to small areas at a time, and clean excess or residue grout promptly using a damp cloth or sponge before it hardens.
Features and benefits
- Recommended for use in commercial, industrial and domestic location, where chemical resistance & maintenance of hygiene and bacteriological sterility are important.
- Recommended for installation subjected to steam cleaning.
- Abrasion Resistant
- Protection against corrosive chemicals
- Salt Resistant
- Water Impervious – Minimize growth of fungi, algae, mould & bacteria
Not recommended for use with soft glazed decorative ceramic wall tiles or those with metal decors or lustre.