Webertec es 113
Its built-in ultra-fine microstructure matrix reinforcement, combined with the use of special functional fillers, enables the product to fill and bridge hairline cracks and to accommodate substrate movements in the harsh cyclic thermal regimes of tropical climates.
This product is able to maintain a clean exterior surface with minimum maintenance.
It can be applied to reinforced concrete walls and surfaces, concrete block, brick, masonry, fibrous cement and also properly prepared timber and metal surfaces. It can be used effectively on almost all types of walls, fascia, facades and construction surfaces.
Suitable for overcoating high build texture/render systems, porous texture coatings and previously painted walls. It is a high performance, waterproof and elastic protective coating system over such constructions and applications.
About this product
Webertec es 113 wall protection system is applied in 3 coats, consisting of 1 priming coat and a minimum of 2 surface coats over the primer.
Prime substrate using Weberprim es 121, a water based primer for new concrete/RC surfaces or smooth surfaces is highly recommended.
Features and benefits
- Resembles and works like paint, but out-performs regular paints
- Can be tinted to any architectural colour to suit designer’s choice
- No discolouration of tiles, stone or other cladding
- No water stains
- No toxic solvents, isocyanate or chemicals, hence no lingering chemical or solvent smell.
- Homogeneous, protective exterior barrier with no laps or joints, providing a protective skin over buildings to block harmful contaminants
- High flexibility and permeability enable coated surfaces with trapped moisture to slowly dry out
- The cured surface is washable, yet possesses high scrub resistance which ensures surface integrity after countless cleaning cycles.
- Elastic film bridges hairline cracks without sacrificing film strength
- Special materials used imparts good dirt resistance and film integrity.
- Quick drying, early weather resistant, algae, and fungus resistant
- Superior pore-blocking action makes surfaces impermeable to wind driven rain
- Provides the maximum defense against water penetration & seepage
- Class 1 Fire Rating over most substances - BS476 Part 1 (S) AA to BS476 Part 3
- Patterns and surface textures can be achieved by using ES 113 with special rollers