Every Gyproc product or system purchased comes with a unique warranty known as SpecSure. This warranty is a promise from us to you that:
- All of our products at Gyproc are free from defects and have been manufactured using cutting edge technology which are in accordance with international standards.
- As long as Gyproc systems are properly installed in accordance with our published instructions, guidance and specifications, the specified level of performance will be delivered.
- All of our systems have been fully evaluated and tested to meet approved fire, acoustic and robust standards as detailed in our website, brochures and all other relevant documents.
SpecSure offers a 5 years warranty on the products purchased or 10 years warranty as a build up system from Gyproc Singapore from the date of invoice.
If any product or system fails to meet the warranty, Gyproc® Singapore will at its own cost replace the product and or system, or at its discretion repair the defects in the product or system.
- SpecSure only applies to products and systems which have been installed using genuine Gyproc® components in line with its published instructions guide and specifications.
- Gyproc® Singapore cannot guarantee that the use of components from other manufacturers will meet the required performance and quality standard when installed in the system.
- Gyproc® Singapore will not be responsible for any defects or damage caused by any workmanship in the process of handling, installation and maintenance.
- SpecSure is limited to only the purchaser who purchased the products or system directly from Gyproc® Singapore.
SpecSure is further subject to the Conditions of Warranty and it will cease to apply if any of the Conditions of Warranty is not complied with. Please refer to Gyproc Sales Personnel for details of the Conditions of Warranty.