Consistent and flawless ceiling designs.
- 10-year warranty
- Supports a maximum allowable load of 3kg/m2
- Reduces formaldehyde level in the air for up to 50 years with use of Activ'Air range of GypBoard®
- Compatible with most water-based acrylic paints and breathable wallpaper
- Smooth and seamless decoratable surface
- Quick and easy to install
CasoLine® Concealed Ceiling System can be used for both general internal area applications and also internal wet areas such as kitchen and bathrooms.
The system is designed for normal indoor application only and no wind load is being considered.
The CasoLine® Concealed Ceiling is a concealed suspended ceiling system ideal for basic ceiling applications in any building. It is comprised of a GypBoard® screw-fixed onto Gyproc GypFrame® SL35Z or SL40Z channels.
It provides a very refined and smooth finish without visible joints between the boards.
When Activ'Air gypsum plasterboards are use as part of the system, it also enhances the health quality of the air by reducing a significant amount of formaldehyde and is able to do so effectively for up to 50 years.