Terms and Condition
This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.sg.weber ("the Website"). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the Website immediately.
By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website.
This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.sg.weber ("the Website"). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the Website immediately. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website. This Agreement is between Saint-Gobain (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 2 Venture Drive, #09-10, Vision Exchange Singapore 608526. Tel: +65 6330 8288; Fax: +65 6330 8289; e-mail: EIS.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you access and use the Website at your own risk. We may from time to time provide links from the Website to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience but Weber does not assume any responsibility for any information or opinion contained in any other website, nor in relation to the privacy policies and practices implemented by those websites to which the Website has links.
If you access any such linked websites, you do so at your own risk. We, therefore, recommend that you check the policies of each website that you visit. The Website is accessed via the worldwide web ("WWW") which is independent of Weber. Your use of the WWW is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Weber has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the WWW.
This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Weber and you each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in relation to any and all disputes arising out of this Agreement.
We may automatically gather information about you such as what areas of the Website you visit most often and what services you access. In some instances, such as when you sign up to use a service which is available on the Website, for example where you request items online or where you wish to access technical information and other selected services we will need specific information about you, including without limitation, your name, business name and type, postal address, email address and/or your telephone number (collectively "Information").
By submitting such Information to us, you confirm that you consent to us using and processing your Information as set out in this policy. The Information may be used by us to help us determine what services are most beneficial for our users, how we can continually create a better Website for our users and to build a profile of you as a unique Weber customer.
We may also use the Information to make you aware of products and services that may be of interest to you, to contact you regarding changes to the Website and for marketing any Weber goods, services and merchandising and any third party goods and services available from us, which we think will be of particular interest to you.
We propose to communicate this information to you by post, telephone, fax, sms and/or email and by submitting your Information you confirm that you consent to us doing so.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as set out below.
Children Privacy Protection
We are not willing to collect personal database of any child with age under 18 year olds.
Saint-Gobain (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 2 Venture Drive, #09-10, Vision Exchange Singapore 608526, ("Weber", "us" or "we") is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any information you disclose to us and how we will endeavour to protect your privacy.
We recommend that you review this policy from time to time so that you are aware of any changes that are made.
Transfer of the Information
We will try to ensure that the Information is protected adequately wherever possible even where countries to which it is transferred do not have laws to protect personal data.
The Information will be controlled by Weber and will be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to enable us to fulfill the purposes set out above.
If, at any time you would like us to remove your information from our records, please contact us as set out below. We will not disclose the Information to any other party or for any other purposes without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires us to do so or if we are required to do so by law.
Keeping Our Records Accurate
We aim to keep all Information we hold about you as accurate and up to date as possible.
You have the right to access and the right to rectify the personal data we hold about you. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
We will keep all information that you provide to us confidentially through the use of our secure server software. This means that Information can only be exchanged between you, us and any third party who we decide to transfer the Information to for the purposes detailed above.
Furthermore, we follow strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Weber reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the variation(s) on the Website.
By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement because they are binding on you.
We value your trust and are committed to protecting your personal information. We are therefore committed to protecting the privacy of our customer and strive to provide a safe and secure interaction for all our customers. We understand the importance of privacy and sensitivity of our customers. In the course of our working relationship together, we will be required to obtain and process personal data obtained either from you or other sources. This is so that we may obtain a better understanding of your business and your needs and will enable us to provide a better service to you.
What is Personal Data?
The type of data collected and processed by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification supporting documents (including NRIC or passport number), gender, nationality and race, residency status, preferred language, current private and/or business address, delivery address, telephone or mobile phone number, fax number, email address
- Your credit card information and bank account details
- The status of the Products and/or Services you have acquired from us
- Information of any existing or past legal issues and disputes with other parties
- Any additional information provided by you or third parties about you
- Recording of your image via CCTV cameras when you visit our office
- Recording of calls placed by you to our office for our service enhancement and improvement
When And How We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Communicate with us (for example when you submit an application form to become our customer, or when you contact us for any enquiries)
- Verbal and written communications with us and/or authorized representatives or personnel
- Register interest and/or request for information in person or through our online portals
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out
- Visit any of our offices
- Visit or browse our websites
- Lodge a complaint with us
- Provide feedback to us (for example via our websites or in hard copy)
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (credit reference agencies or financial institutions), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes, without limitation:
- To verify your identity
- To prepare the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such Products and/or Services whether present or future
- To prepare the necessary agreement and/or contract in order for you to enter into to purchase of the Products and/or Services from us (if applicable)
- To conduct marketing and customer profiling activities in connection with our Products and/or Services
- To administer and manage the Products and/or Services we provide you (including charging, billing, facilitating payments and collecting debts)
- To investigate and resolve any service issues, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to us regarding our Products and/or Services
- To assess and/or verify credit worthiness
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
- To process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedbacks)
- Product warranty, insurance claims, post customer services
- To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving our Company
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
As a part of providing you with our Products and/or Services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- Law enforcement agencies
- Government agencies
- Companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- Companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with Products that you have requested
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal information
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to the Company.
Right to Access and Amend Personal Data
The disclosure of personal data by you is voluntary. You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us. The accuracy and completeness of your personal data depends on the information you provide. We will assume that the information that you have provided is accurate, up to date and complete unless you inform us otherwise. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries in respect of your personal data as follows:
Saint-Gobain (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (201223252K)
2 Venture Drive, #09-10 Vision Exchange,
Tel: +65 6330 8288
Fax: +65 6363 5988
Upon receipt of your written request, we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access, correct, amend or delete any personal data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
We collect information about your use of our websites from cookies. Cookies are packets of information stored in your computer which assist your website navigation by customizing site information tailored to your needs. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you are concerned, you can set your computer either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, rejection of cookies may affect your use of our websites as we will be unable to personalize aspects of your use of the website.
Links to Third Party Websites